Friday, December 11, 2009

Best of 2009- Place

The best place. A coffee shop? A pub? A retreat center? A cubicle? A nook?

Vista Del Mar by All Seeing.

{via}


Driving along the coast every morning is the place I miss most about Los Angeles. Sometimes the smog was so thick you couldn't even see the Palisades, but those were the mornings when the scenery matched my caffeine-deprived haze into work.

Other days it was sunny and blue, and you couldn't help but to smile and pinch yourself that yes, this is your life. This is your daily commute. Most often those were the mornings riddled with laughter and dance parties in the VW with my roommate, coworker- but most of all my friend.

Clear or smog-laced, there's nothing I wouldn't do for another morning drive down Vista del Mar.

3 comments:

  1. Darn people talking about warmth and cloudless skies when it's go cold where I am!

    Ah. For a sky like that...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephen, can you believe I left that cloudless sky for the cold, snowy Midwest? No? Yeah, me neither :)

    ReplyDelete