Sunday, December 20, 2009

Best of 2009- Person

New person. She came into your life and turned it upside down. He went out of his way to provide incredible customer service. Who is your unsung hero of 2009?



I have been so blessed this year to have crossed paths with the women pictured above.  It seems that through the years the one thing I was always lacking was a close network of girlfriends, my very own Sex and the City gang.  Needless to say, they were waiting for me in California.

Most midwesterners were incredulous when I told them I found my LA roommates via Craigslist, but it is quite the norm on the west coast.  I wouldn't have done it any other way because these girls are amazing.  I never had the bonding college roommate experience, and the dalliances I had with roommates in Ohio were everything short of a soap opera episode, can you say drama?? It was a breath of fresh air to finally live in harmony with two other girls.

While our backgrounds and lifestyles diverged, our friendships blossomed.  Even though we are now spread out, from the east coast, to the midwest, and back to the west coast, I know that my life has been positively changed in the short time I called them my roommates, and the lifetime I get to call them my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment