Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Somebody Pinch Me

Life has been busy this past week and a half, and I'm enjoying every second of it. Sure, I may not have slept more than a couple of hours each night- but this is precisely what I was asking for mere months ago (those who followed me at my old blog may recall). By appearances, it seems that my blog has taken the brunt of it- not for lack of inspiration, but for lack of time.

Unfortunately, it doesn't seem that time will be freeing up anytime soon-tomorrow I will be attending a surprise farewell party for one of my roommates (who is also my closest Cali friend), a company party to attend on Friday, camping this weekend, and flying back to Cincinnati on Sunday(red-eye, eek!) for a week with family and friends.

That being said, I will have a lot to blog about, on top of all the other posts I've yet to write.

In closing, I just want to say that for the first time in two years I feel like I finally have momentum. I'm finally moving forward, albeit one baby step at a time. I am happy. I am hopeful. I am thankful for everything, good and bad, and for every one who has been there through it all.

The best is yet to come. As always, I hope you stay tuned.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment