Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Flip Flop Tan Lines

One of my favorite (among many things) about summer is the first time you realize you have tan lines from your flip flops- which, ironically, happened to me this weekend. It's the smallest indication that summer is here- and with it warmer weather, longer days, BBQs, and my favorite, beach volleyball!

Memorial day is always the kick-start to the fun, summer months-and this year was no exception. I spent the last three days playing volleyball, lounging poolside, grilling out, day drinking beach-side, laughing with friends and making new ones.

So, even though I have my first tan lines of the year, I keep fantasizing about a summer spent in these Tony Burch flats. I love, love, love them!

http://img2.timeinc.net/instyle/images/2010/gallery/042710-tory-burch-flats-400.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment