Wednesday, June 2, 2010

If Dancing With the Stars Went Indie

I try to keep my reality television consumption to a bare minimum, but then Spencer starting wearing crystals and I couldn't not watch. Seriously, crystals? The guy is certifiably insane.

But I digress. I sporadically watched Dancing With the Stars this season since Chad "OchoCinco" and Erin Andrews were both on the cast. (For those who don't know, Chad plays football for the Bengals- my hometown team, and Erin is a sideline sportscaster for ESPN- a job that I once coveted).

I just happened to discover this amazing little video and imagined how awesome these two would be on the show. Don't you remember the dance number in (500) Days...? Hall and Oates! Can't they just be together in real life? They are too freaking adorable. Wait- scratch that- I want Joseph Gordon Levitt all to myself. But Zooey is a gem, I can't hate on the girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment