Saturday, June 5, 2010

Summer Staycation

http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/yhst-25984451622838_2108_13559411
{she hit pause studios}

Happy weekend! Hope it's sunny and warm where you are. Southern California is fighting its annual June Gloom, but I managed to grab a few hours of rays this afternoon.

June is shaping up to be a pretty low-key month for me due to a very spend-happy May. I'm actually looking forward to taking a break- I have so much piling up on my to-do list that it's starting to get overwhelming. I don't know where to start, and once I even manage to, I get too stressed out!

I'm in the process of planning out my June weekends with low-key, budget friendly activities and I'm eager to start my summer stay-cation. I think it will be fun to play a tourist in all of Southern California, and hopefully I will meet some cool, new people along the way.

What are you summer plans?

1 comment:

  1. I have a massive to-do lists as well, and of course, managed to add more for my Summer.

    ReplyDelete