Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Summer Sick Days

Last I wrote I had grandiose plans of a summer staycation-- then I preceded to get sick, and I'm still sick, and my weekends and weeks have definitely not gone as planned. But, then again, isn't that the way life goes?

That being said, I am taking a time-out from my go-go-go lifestyle to refocus on myself- my interests, my goals, but most importantly my health. No one should ever be sick three weeks straight in the dead of summer. Once again I'm reminding myself that it's okay to say no- and it's okay to do your own thing, even if it isn't considered to be fun or cool by the majority of people I hang out with (I admit, I need to find more people like me to be friends with. Takers?)

And heck- yesterday was technically only the first day of summer!

2 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH NO! I hope you feel better soon, I had a weird cough for about a week at the beginning of June, it was the most annoying thing!

    ReplyDelete