Friday, March 5, 2010

Tattoos of Memories

I've never been one for tattoos, but I was browsing the web tonight and saw this one.  I think it would be perfect. Painful, but perfect.  

Tumblr_ky7muaxtwg1qzgahto1_500_large 

On another note, I'm off to California in the morning. It's hard trying to pack when I don't know how long I'll be staying-- or if I'll even be coming home, for that matter.  

As much as I ache to move back, it's a very good possibility that tonight is my last night at home which for whatever reason is a tough pill to swallow.  But as of right now, I only booked a one-way ticket. I had an opportunity fall in my lap that I would be silly not to seize.  In talking to my friend today to see if I was out of touch with reality she said, "it's a big risk, but you've always been a risk taker." I never thought of myself in that way, but I guess it's true. Nine times out of ten I'm flying by the seat of my pants. 

Time will only tell what my future holds.

5 comments:

  1. Love the tattoo, yes, it'd be painful but quite nice. Good luck on everything over in CA. :) Fingers are crossed! :)

    Happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A one way ticket? How exciting! I can't wait to hear all about this. How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That tattoo is beautiful! But what happens when the tectonic plates shift and the continents change position and look nothing like that? Just something to think about... :-)

    Best of luck to you on your new adventure! Can't wait to hear updates.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh i wont be able to take it. the pain and the tickling on my feet! still fab though.

    nice blog dear!

    xoxo,
    andyquirks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. One way ticket sounds like a real adventure. Wishing you good luck :)

    ReplyDelete