Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Health Insurance is a Measurement of Success?

I am currently locked in my room to prevent an emotional uproar between me and my parents.  I feel like I am sixteen again, dreaming of getting out of here. Now I am remembering why I moved away in the first place, and I am regretting moving home with every fiber in my body.  I am itching to get back to California. Or anywhere in the god-forsaken world that is not under this roof, in this city, with these people.  Apparently I am a failure because I am chasing after my dreams and refusing to settle for mediocrity.

Meanwhile, this video gem really makes me smile.  It is a reminder that there are many creative little souls out their pursuing their own dreams and passions, and they have found the opportunity to do what they love! Enjoy!



 

1 comment:

  1. parents suck sometimes. my relationship with my parents has improved so much since i moved out, but as crazy as it sounds, i'm thinking i may be moving back in within like a year...

    you just gotta grit your teeth and bare it for a while knowing that the end result will be worth it.

    ReplyDelete