Sunday, May 9, 2010

An Introduction

"People spend a lifetime searching for happiness; looking for peace. They chase idle dreams, addictions, religions, even other people, hoping to fill the emptiness that plagues them. The irony is the only place they ever needed to search was within."

There's no better way to describe the last four years of my life--other than happiness, haphazardly. I've learned that happiness comes in many forms, it may ebb and flow, but it's always lurking often in the smallest things. Often, I've had to work on finding and keeping happiness, to let go of toxic relationships and unrealistic expectations.

I've learned that happiness is best found in the joie de vivre- and even though I'll never be a Julia Child or an Annie Leibovitz, I'm perfectly happy in the imperfections and character of my personal creative endeavors. Happiness, Hapzardly will serve as a virtual forum where I can share those small things, my joie de vivre, that continue to deliver little morsels of happiness in my daily life.

1 comment: