Saturday, May 15, 2010

I Wanna Be a Billionaire!

The other day, in a weary-eyed early morning meeting at work, a co-worker of mine was raving about a new song she heard on the radio...Billionaire by Travie McCoy. After several attempts of humming/singing us the lyrics we all laughed it off and carried on with business.

Yesterday, she sent me a link to the video, and while it's not typically the type of music I listen to, I love it! I think I've watched the video a couple dozen times and fall in love with it more every time.

The beach! The tattoos! The skateboarders! The beanie! The acoustic guitar!! Ahhh, hot guys!! Seriously, though, if someone was to ask me what my "type" was I'd point them straight to this video. I've come a long way from the meatheads and wanna-be C-levels. It's an amazing feeling to finally own who I am, and not try to fit in with what the crowd expects me to be.

After watching this, I want to move to Venice immediately. On a side note, I'm pretty sure I saw when they filmed the beach night scene-- in Dockweiler, which is along Vista del Mar, which was my old route to and from work.

Watch the video here and enjoy! (Couldn't embed)

1 comment:

  1. this totally isn't the type of music I would ever listen to but I really really like. It's so fun and free. I really love the lyrics and the Southern Cali video. Thanks for sharing. I love it!

    ReplyDelete