Sunday, October 10, 2010

The Day of Tens

Happy 10-10-10 day, a once in a millennium event! While everyone may be making a wish, or helping out in local organizations in generating awareness about global warning, I've decided to take an internal glance on how I can make myself a more well-rounded individual. With that I'm embarking on a mini-happiness-project if you will. I have ten goals, that I hope to spread out over the course of ten weeks, which knowing me- might turn into ten days, but I'm going to try my hardest!

Tumblr_la07fcgbtw1qbwrkfo1_500_large
{via}

So without further ado, here are my 10 goals-

1. Find ways to save money and stick to a budget
2. Eat healthy, organic, and try a vegan diet
3. Practice yoga and/or meditation daily
4. Be more focused at work
5. Commit to creativity every day
6. Be positive
7. Volunteer with great organizations
8. Learn something new
9. Spend more time in the kitchen
10. Complete a race

What goals would you set for yourself?

1 comment:

  1. A great list! I agree with you on the yoga/meditation. I want to start doing that to. I feel like it will help calm my nerves. School is seriously stressing me out. I also like the Be positive. Being positive makes me happy. I had number 9 on my list a few months ago and it really helped. I've been baking and cooking much more than usual.

    ReplyDelete