Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Where I Profess my Gleek-dom

Is anyone else completely obsessed with this show? Because I absolutely adore it. The singing, the dancing, the mash-ups, the humor, the ooh-la-la eye candy (I'm talking to you Cory Monteith), and not to mention it fictionally takes place in Ohio.

It's official, I am a Gleek. And I am not ashamed.

Sadly, there isn't a new episode until next week. My Wednesday nights just haven't been the same the last few weeks since Glee has been pre-empted due to the World Series. But if there is one thing I love more than Glee, it's baseball, so I'm okay with that.

So imagine my elation when the cast sang the national anthem this past Saturday for Game 3 in Philly. My two favorites. At. The. Same. Time.

{via}
Seeing this happen really makes me miss working for a major league baseball team. I never got star struck when celebrities were visiting the stadium and I just so happened to run across them or accompanied them onto the field for pre-game ceremonies... but this would have been an exception. I would definitely have been that giddy, annoying, 'ohmygosh'ing' fangirl begging for a photograph.
Which is precisely why my roommate and I are going to The Grove this Saturday for their CD signing at Barnes and Nobles. I think the last time I did anything of this nature I was about ten years old and Brian Austin Green (yes, David Silver) was signing something at a local mall.
Again, I have no shame.
Also, I want to be real-life-bff's with Dianna Agron (Quinn). Go check out her tumblr. Seriously, its named after Alice in Wonderland. Brilliant.

2 comments:

  1. I definitely love this show.. everything about it! It's amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I was reading this I was thinking, "I wonder if she knows they're going to be signing at Barnes and Nobles?'... I'm happy to see you know about it!!

    and Brian Austin Green .. haha AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete