Wednesday, September 22, 2010

On Making Changes


Happy First Day of Autumn!
Tumblr_l8wibcfxij1qzgvkeo1_500_large
{via}

Isn't autumn such a pretty word? It is slowly becoming my favorite season- the last few years it has marked so many changes in my life. Two years ago, I had quit drinking and refocused my energy in getting over a failed relationship; last year I started to doubt my decision in moving to California because said failed relationship started to rekindle (spoiler alert: it failed, again).

So here I am, another year older- a little bit wiser (back in California)- and looking in on what I want to change in my life. Overall, I'm pretty content. This year it's going to be tweaks here and there to fully round out my life. It's no longer about giving things up, but enjoying them in moderation. It's about making smart decisions- financially and in relationships. It's about finding synergy between what I'm passionate about and my career. It's about learning to focus my energy and managing my insecurities.

And blogging.
I'm struggling trying to find the time and motivation.
Number. One. Priority.

No comments:

Post a Comment