Monday, August 16, 2010

Welcome Back

Wipes cobwebs from the corner of the interwebs.

Anyone out there?

**Crickets**

Okay- I don't blame you if no one is reading, I'll admit that I've been MIA for the better half of my second rendezvous in Los Angeles. I've been trying to make up for lost time and doing all those things I regretted not doing the first go around. Whether it's a tailgate at the Rose Bowl, a picnic in Hollywood, or a local Sunday Funday with friends, I haven't said no to much of anything- to the detriment of my blog and well, let's face it my physical (whoa, beer belly) and mental (too many hobbies left unvisited) health.

But summer is (thankfully) winding down, and I'm trying to get a semblance of a normal routine in these bits. Normal bedtimes, healthy eating habits, limited alcohol indulgences, exercise that doesn't involve sand and a net, and my two favorite things- reading and writing!! (I even picked up the worst habit of all this summer- trashy reality television!!)

As much as I would love to continue writing tonight- my first foray back into physical activity (Jillian Michael's 30-Day Shred) has exhausted all energy stores. It's definitely time to curl up in bed with a good book- lights out in twenty!

Look for a new post every day this week- I'm back!

1 comment:

  1. I'm still reading!!! And I LOVE Jillian Michaels...the shred is rough. I'm excited for your new posts!

    ReplyDelete