Tuesday, October 27, 2009

A Thank You

I know I have been absent for a few weeks now, but I've been struggling to find my voice and to synthesize my thoughts where this rollercoaster ride of emotions is more like a leisurely, Sunday drive.

But in my lack of writing, I have found a wonderful world of bloggers that I have come to love dearly and look to for daily inspiration. I wanted to take the time to formally thank them, since often times I am reading at work and can't delurk.

So, officially--thank you your wishcake for always perfectly putting into words how exactly I feel- your honesty and vulnerability is truly inspiring. Thank you everyday musings for showing me how to appreciate the simple things in life, whether it's a scrumptious cupcake or a whimsical new apartment, you have a magical way of finding beauty in the small things I often overlook. Thank you the rockstar diaries for sharing your love of art and photography, whether it's the beauty of new york city or your lovely weekends spent with your hubby, it's all dazzling through your lens. Thank you an experiment in poverty for proving that you can still find fun and love, even on a budget.

These are all wonderful bloggers and I encourage everyone to go check them out. Do it! Whether they know it or not each of them has reshaped how I look at life and I am now challenging myself in new ways to improve my scope and perspective. In that respect, there are many more but I would be here all night.

1 comment: